PLEASE ENSURE THE CARRY-ON BAGS IN THE CABIN DO NOT EXCEED THE DIMENSIONS OF 55 CMS X 40 CMS X 20 CMS AND A MAXIMUM WEIGHT OF 8 KGS.
Duty free items purchased at the airport of departure in India will be permitted for carriage on the aircraft only if they are:
- Carried in uniquely identifiable bags (bearing the name of the Duty Free Shop and the inscription "Duty Free Items") with a cash receipt attached to the bag.
- The Duty Free Shops are responsible for the safety and security screening of Duty Free items purchased by passengers and will ensure they are delivered to the concerned passengers at the gate of the aircraft.
If passengers are transferring to another flight at any point on their journey or at destination, or deplaning from the aircraft at a transit point, where they are required to go through security checks once again, duty free liquids, and gels exceeding 100 ml. and purchased in India will not be permitted. However, items purchased in that country, at the airport of departure will be permitted as per the local laws.
For any further information, or clarification, passengers may contact any Member of our Staff at the Airport.
To ease your journey, we suggest that most items are placed in your checked-in baggage, except items of value and those required on-board the aircraft, are carried in your hand baggage.
In addition to one piece of cabin baggage or package, you may also be permitted to carry the following items, subject to Security Regulations:
- Lady's hand bag.
- An overcoat or wrap.
- A rug or a blanket
- A camera or a pair or binoculars
- Reasonable amount of reading material for the flight.
- Infant's feed for consumption during the flight and infant's carrying basket if an infant is carried.
- Collapsible wheelchair or pair of crutches or braces for passenger's use if dependent on these.
- A gift item purchased from the Airport duty free shop.
- Walking stick.
- Umbrella (Folding type)
- Feeding bottle.
- Shaving kit, excluding razor blade and straight razors.
- Medicines required during Flight like Asthma inhaler etc.
- Umbrella (Folding type)
- Cell phones.
An odd sized cabin baggage not conforming to the specified dimension will not be allowed in the cabin. Such baggage will be removed at the gate / boarding point, Will be affixed with a "Limited Release Baggage Label" and will be loaded in the hold.
Children are entitled to the same cabin baggage allowances as adults.
When an infant (not entitled to a seat or free baggage allowance) accompanies an adult, a carrycot, or a fully collapsible push chair/stroller is allowed. This may be carried in the cabin if space is available, or else as checked baggage.
Due to security reasons / Government regulations, passengers travelling on flights originating from certain stations like Jammu, Srinagar etc. are not allowed to carry any hand baggage. Please check the current regulations of the station.