Manage Your Trip
Air India Holidays
Additional Baggage Allowance
Before you fly
About Flying Returns
Minor travelling on child or infant ticket with passengers other than their natural parents.
The following should be borne in mind when a child / infant is accompanied by other adults and not travelling with their parents.
Minors under the age of 18 may require additional documentation if leaving the country of residence. Kindly contact the nearest Consulate for any further details on the points given below:
1. Consent ( no objection ) letter / affidavit signed by both parents. Draft of Consent ( No objection ) letter is attached .
2. Photocopies of relevant pages of both parents passports.
3. The original passport should be shown to the check-in Supervisor, to verify the signature authenticity.
4. In cases where one of the parents is deceased, photocopy of the death certificate should be given.
5. Signatures of the parents on consent letter should match the signature on the passport.
6. In the rare case where the family name of the child does not match the parents', birth certificate of the child should be made available.
7. Minors under the age of 18 may require additional documentation if leaving the country of residence. Kindly contact the nearest Consulate for any further details.
Click here to download form
Terms & Conditions
Right to Information
AI in the UK
AI in the USA