Home > Special offers > Scheme > International > Get Lucky Offer
EVERY 100TH PASSENGER WINS A FREE DOMESTIC TICKET
Duration of promotion : 9th Jan 2012 (from 0001 hrs) to 31ST March, 2012 (upto 2359 hrs)
- Every 100th ticket will entail a complimentary ticket for domestic travel within India only. Winners will be notified of the same on the online Booking Confirmation page while booking an Air India Flight.
- In case the winner books one way ticket, he will be entitled for one way free ticket and if he books return / double sector ticket, he will be entitled for return free ticket on Domestic Network.
- Winners will also be individually communicated by email and a list of the winners would be put up on the Air India website daily by 12 noon (IST) on the following day and the weekend (Sat/Sun) winners will be notified on Monday.
- The complimentary ticket authority (email) would be valid for a period of 1 month only after the completion of at least one coupon of the original booked international journey i.e. the ticket on which the lucky winner was declared. If the original booked travel was for domestic travel the entire journey must be completed.
- The Complimentary ticket would be valid for six months only from the date of issuance and can be availed for any direct flights on our domestic (within India) network. Hopping or connecting flights will not be permitted.
- The award Ticket will be non transferable and non re-routable.
- On the complimentary ticket, the Basic Fare and Airline Fuel Charge will be absorbed by Air India and all applicable taxes will be borne by the passenger.
- The complimentary ticket will be issued by any Air India booking office only on production of e-mail, ID proof and all boarding cards of his previous journey based on which the ticket was granted.
- No FFP points will be accrued on the complimentary ticket travel.