Baggage allowance on domestic flights in economy class
Baggage allowance on domestic flights
Free Checked In Baggage Allowance (FBA) in Economy Class on Domestic Sectors
|Economy Class (Domestic Sectors)
||Y, B, M, H, K, Q, V, W, G, L, U, T, S, E, X
- Passenger travelling on Air India domestic sector and connecting to Air India International sector or vice versa, the Free Baggage Allowance of International sector will be applicable.
- Passengers dependent on a wheelchair travelling with a fully collapsible wheelchair stored in the aircraft hold or dependent on braces or crutches would be entitled to additional baggage allowances, free of charge.
- All Tickets would be eligible for baggage allowance of 25 Kgs for Adult / Children and 10 Kgs for infant on domestic sectors on the entire spectrum of Economy class RBDs .
- Passenger travelling on Alliance Air to Air India or vice versa would be allowed Free Baggage Allowance of 25 Kgs per passenger per flight.
- For journey applicable only on Alliance Air Flights (Aircraft types - CRJ / ATR 42) FBA would continue to be restricted to 15 Kgs.
- Gold Member of Star Alliance would continue to be permitted an additional 20Kgs of baggage allowance in Economy Class
- Members of Premium Club and Flying Returns members would continue to be permitted additional baggage, as notified from time to time, over the same.
- Infants will be entitled to 1 collapsible stroller/carrycot/infant car seat.
- The maximum weight permissible for a single piece of baggage is 32 kgs. This rule is applicable on the entire Air India network.