Domestic Airport Upgrades - Get Upfront offer
Here is a chance for everyone to fly Business class on Air India domestic routes!
The luxury of sitting in the front cabin at an extremely affordable price is possible, every time one boards a flight when flying to a domestic destination on an aircraft that offers Business Class Service.
The salient features of the Domestic Upgrade scheme are listed below:
- 'Get Up Front' offer has two payment slabs - Rs.4500 for distances up to 750 Km and Rs.6000 for higher distances to avail the upgrade. This is inclusive of Service Tax and Swachh Bharat Cess.
- Since Infant is not provided any seat in the aircraft, NIL amount to be collected from the Infant.
- The upgrade at the airport is subject to availability of Business class seats and on First Come First Served Basis with physical presence of the passenger at the check-in counter.
- The upgrade is offered till an hour before the departure of a flight.Effective 8th of April 2016, Passengers with paid tickets, issued in any Revenue Economy Class ( E, S, T, U, L, G, W, V, Q, K, H, M, B and Y Only) are eligible to avail 'Get Up Front'
- Passengers availing airport upgrade scheme will be permitted economy class baggage allowance.
- No advance vouchers, in any form, can be purchased either from the city office or agency.
- Lounge facility is extended to passengers availing this offer.
- FFP ticket holders can avail this offer.FFP point accrual is based on the original ticket.
- The offer is valid till further notice and subject to availability of Business Class.
Now, enjoy, at a very nominal cost, the privileges of Business class travel like, roomier seats, in-flight pampering, exclusivity and status. They all beckon you.......