Fly for Sure Offer
Fly for Sure Offer
Flexibility of One-Time Flight Change Facility on Same Day (Applicable for Flights operating from domestic airports in India)
Passengers often change itineraries of their original schedule. Whenever such changes are effected, it entails payment of both change fee as also a fare difference.
Air India offers "Fly for Sure Offer" for those passengers who are concerned their travel plans may change.
||Passengers travelling either in the Business Class or Economy Class on Air India flights operating from domestic airports within India. Passengers wanting to prepone or postpone their original booked flights to an alternate flight of Air India operating
on the same day.
||Air India (Includes Domestic Leg of the International flights) before closing of check-in counter. Applicable only on sector where alternate flights are available on the same day.
|Sale /Travel Period
||Effective 11th of January 2017 till further notice
|Point of Sale
||Airline Ticketing Office / City Ticketing Office / Call Centre
- The Passenger can avail the Facility of Flexibility of One-Time Flight Change Facility by making an advance payment of a nominal fee of INR 2000 (including taxes) per sector up through Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) at the time of purchase of ticket.
- Advance payment is made towards switching over by the same passenger to another flight on the same day of travel and on the same sector.
- The flight change facility is optional in nature.
- This Scheme is valid only for Air India operated flights. (including the domestic leg)
- Flight change is not applicable for Alliance Air and Code Share flights.
- Flight change is not applicable for redemption/award tickets.
- Flight change is not applicable for passengers travelling on group bookings as also unaccompanied minors.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The advance payment is non-refundable, in case the facility is not availed
- The advance payment is refundable in case, Air India is not able to offer seats on the alternate flight.
- All business rules of the original RBD are applicable.
- Air India reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to
withdraw it altogether.
- All bookings are subject to conditions of carriage published on the Air India websitewww.airindia.in