Free Upgrade to First Class on Delhi-Mumbai-Delhi sector through a Lucky Draw
Period of the promotion
1st January 2016 to 15th January 2016.
- Promotion on flights operated with B777 aircraft between Delhi and Mumbai, either as a domestic leg of an international flight (e.g. AI 101/AI102) or any other flight operated on the above routes with B777 aircraft.
- Lucky draw will only be conducted based on booking profile and final closure of the counter, i.e. at least one serviceable seat must be available in First Class cabin for the sector Delhi-Mumbai or Mumbai-Delhi.
- Only one winner will be drawn per flight.
- The draw will be held only for joining passengers on the designated flights at Delhi airport for Delhi-Mumbai sector and Mumbai airport for Mumbai-Delhi passengers.
- Cabin crew will make in-flight announcement about the draw, name the winner, congratulate him/her and escort the winner to the First class cabin.
- If a winner is a Flying Returns member, then the FFP miles will accrue as per the fare class of the ticket and NOT as per the Lucky upgrade First class.
- Passenger travelling on the same flight on an international sector (e.g. BOM-JFK or JFK-BOM) will NOT be eligible for upgrade.
- Winner, if not interested to be upgrade, will be allowed to gift his Upgrade award to any fellow passenger.
- All non-revenue passengers like SOD, SOL, interline, ZED ticket holders etc. will be excluded from the draw.